How do I connect my Ear Force X12 to my computer?
Connect your X12 headset to your PC:
- Take the pink plug from the headset and plug it into the pink microphone jack on your PC (front or back).
- Take the green plug from the headset and plug it into the green headphone/stereo jack on your PC (front or back).
Will Turtle Beach x12 work on PC?
Turtlebeach earforce x12 headset is compatible with all Xbox 360 PC’s, therefore I would suggest you either contact the manufacturer or post this query on XBOX forums and ask for their suggestion. However, you can try the steps mentioned in the below article: Fix sound problems.
How do I hook up my wired Turtle Beach headset to my Xbox one?
Recon 500 – Xbox Setup
- With the headset plugged in to the controller, press the Xbox button on your controller.
- Press the Right Trigger or scroll to the buttons at the bottom of the Xbox tab. Select the Speaker icon. Set Headset Volume to maximum. Set Headset Chat Mixer to the middle setting.
What is HDMI or optical audio headset?
HDMI supports all types of audio formats and can also send video and audio signals at the same time. If your device does not have HDMI, then you can use the optical audio connection.
How do I use HDMI headset with Xbox One?
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select Profile & system > Settings > General > Volume & audio output.
- Under Headset audio, select Using HDMI or optical audio headset.
When did the Turtle Beach x12 come out?
August 16, 2011
|Release date||August 16, 2011|
|Customer Reviews||4.4 out of 5 stars 6,214 ratings 4.4 out of 5 stars|
|Best Sellers Rank||#31,157 in Video Games (See Top 100 in Video Games) #13 in Xbox 360 Headsets|
|Pricing||The strikethrough price is the List Price. Savings represents a discount off the List Price.|