Delete a page in Word
Table of Contents
How do I cut a page out of a Word document?
Delete a page in Word
- Click or tap anywhere in the page you want to delete, press Ctrl+G.
- In the Enter page number box, type \page.
- Press Enter on your keyboard, and then select Close.
- Verify that a page of content is selected, and then press Delete on your keyboard.
How do I separate pages from a Word document?
How to save current or each page as separate Word document?
- Save current page as new Word document with VBA code.
- Save each page as separate Word documents with Kutools for Word.
- Hold down the ALT + F11 keys to open the Microsoft Visual Basic for Applications window.
- Click Insert > Module, and paste the following code in the Module Window.
How can you open a new document?
If you already have a file open in Word, you can create a new document by clicking File>New. You can also use the shortcut Ctrl+N (Command+N for Mac). To open a blank document, double-click the blank document option.
What does Ctrl Shift K do?
Alternatively referred to as Control+K and C-k, Ctrl+K is a keyboard shortcut that varies depending on the program used. For example, in certain programs, Ctrl+K is used to insert a hyperlink, and in some browsers, Ctrl+K focuses on the search bar. On Apple computers, the most similar keyboard shortcut is Command + K .
What is the shortcut to open a new Word document?
Word keyboard shortcut summary
- Open a document: Ctrl + O.
- Create a new document: Ctrl + N.
- Save the current document: Ctrl + S.
- Open the Save As window: F12.
- Close the current document: Ctrl + W.
- Split the window: Alt + Ctrl + S.
How do I save just one page of a Word document?
By default, Word will export all of the pages in the document. If you want to export only the current page, click Options in the Save as dialog box. The Options dialog box will appear. Select Current page, then click OK.
What is the shortcut key to open a new document?
- Press Ctrl + C or Shift + F2 to copy selected text to the clipboard.
- Press Ctrl + X to cut selected text to the clipboard.
- Press Ctrl + V to paste text from clipboard.
- Press Ctrl + Z to undo the last action.
- Press Ctrl + Y to redo the last action.
- Press Ctrl + N to new document.
- Press Ctrl + O to open a document.