1. Find “Domain Name Filter”
How do I enable domain filter on Huawei router?
1. Find “Domain Name Filter”
- Click Settings.
- Click Security.
- Click Domain Name Filter.
- Click the field next to “Blacklist”.
- Click Add.
- Click the field below “Domain Name” and key in the address of the required web page.
- Click the drop down list below “Status”.
- Click On to turn on the function.
How do I block websites on my Huawei WIFI router?
Go to More Functions > Security Settings > Parental Control. In the Parental Control area, click the icon on the right, select the device and set Internet access time limits. Click OK. In the Website Filtering area, click the icon on the right, select the device and set the websites that you want to restrict.
How do I filter my router URL?
Step 1: Open your web browser and enter http://dlinkrouter or http://dlinkrouter.local or http://192.168.0.1 into the address bar. Step 2: The default username is Admin and the password is blank (nothing). Click Login. Step 3: Click the Advanced tab on the top then Website Filter on the left side of the screen.
How do I add whitelist to my Huawei router?
# Choose VAP Configuration > wlan-net > STA Blacklist And Whitelist Profile. On the STA Blacklist And Whitelist Profile page, select Whitelist. # Click Create. The Create STA Whitelist Profile page is displayed.
How do I enable domain filters?
- Open the web browser and type the IP address of the router (default is 192.168. 1.1) into the address bar and then Press Enter.
- Click the Security->Firewall on the left of the page.
- Select Enable Firewall(the general firewall switch), and select Enable Domain Filtering.
How do I block websites on my Huawei phone?
Block websites in Google Chrome on Android
- Run your Google Chrome App on your Android.
- Go to the website you want to block.
- Tap the vertical 3 dots on the right of the address bar, then go to Info icon.
- Tap site settings.
- Change the Permissions by taping a setting, you can block media, pop-ups or others.
How do I block Internet access to certain websites?
- Open the browser and go to Tools (alt+x) > Internet Options. Now click the security tab and then click the red Restricted sites icon. Click the Sites button below the icon.
- Now in the pop-up, manually type the websites you want to block one-by-one. Click Add after typing the name of each site.
How do you get the URL filter on YouTube?
How to Block YouTube on Your Network
- Open your browser and enter your router’s IP address.
- Next, enter your admin username and password to access your router’s settings.
- Look for menu options containing keywords such as ‘URL Filters’, ‘blocked websites’ and more.
- Add ‘youtube.com’ to your list of restricted addresses.
What is URL filtering in firewall?
Uniform Resource Locator (URL) filtering is a process that enables organizations to restrict the websites and content that employees can access.
How do I block discord on my Huawei router?
Block Discord on your router
- Log into your router as an administrator.
- Navigate to Parental Controls and enable the setting if it isn’t already.
- Select to Block Specified Sites and add the domains below to the list.
- Save your changes.
How do I filter MAC address in Huawei router?
Log in. (See Logging in to your Huawei gateway for more information.) Click Security (from the left-hand menu) > MAC Filter. Check Enable or Disable to turn MAC address filters on or off.
What is Sta Huawei?
The STA sends a Probe Request frame containing an SSID in each channel to search for the AP with the same SSID. Only the AP with the same SSID will respond to the STA. For example, in Figure 5-9, the STA sends a Probe Request frame containing SSID huawei to search for an AP with SSID huawei.