How do I make a free Gantt chart?
If you haven’t already, download our free Gantt Chart Excel template and follow along.
- Step 1: Name your project.
- Step 2: Add your tasks.
- Step 3: Update task start and end dates (and additional information)
- Step 4: Add milestones and color-code tasks.
- Step 5: Add more tasks and finalize your Excel Gantt Chart.
Is there a free Gantt chart?
While free tools are great for small teams or low-budget projects, investing in paid Gantt chart tools can be worth it to access more features and more projects, as well as include more team members on the platform. Free versions of Gantt chart software often limit features, projects, and/or team members.
Is there a free Gantt chart template in Excel?
Create an easy Excel gantt chart with our free template. Our easy premade Excel gantt chart template can save you tons of time by organizing your project plan and tackling the tedious scheduling work for you!
How do I create a Gantt chart in Excel for free?
Present your data in a Gantt chart in Excel
- Select the data you want to chart.
- Click Insert > Insert Bar Chart > Stacked Bar chart.
- Next, we’ll format the stacked bar chart to appear like a Gantt chart.
- If you don’t need the legend or chart title, click it and press DELETE.
Is there a free version of project?
Free MS Project Alternatives Project Libre – open source project management software. GanttProject – free project management and scheduling app to make Gantt charts on Windows, OSX, and Linux. Ganttology – interactive Gantt chart software with basic free plan (1 chart, 50 tasks), in addition to paid plans.
Is there a free Google project management tool?
Free – A basic project management suite for google apps for project management to get your team started. You’ll have limited functionality with a maximum of 10 boards.