How do I send money to an inmate in Washoe County jail?
Sending money to an inmate:
- Kiosks (located in the Sheriff’s Office foyer and in the visiting lobby – cash or credit card)
- Internet Payments (credit cards via www.jailatm.com)
- Mail (money orders or cashier’s check – must have inmate name) addressed to Washoe County Jail, ATTN: Inmate Accounting.
How do I bail someone out of Washoe County jail?
- U.S. currency.
- Certified or cashier’s checks drawn on U.S. banks.
- Postal money orders (with the amount typed or stamped)
- Bonds posted by accepted bail agents (except cash-only bails and fines)
How do I put money on an inmate’s books in Nevada?
Touchpay is available on-line at www.touchpaydirect.com or by telephone at 1-866-232-1899. Cash funds may be deposited in kiosks located in the Clark County Detention Center lobby. Transactions will be posted to the inmate’s account within 24 hours (usually within 15 minutes).
How can I email an inmate in Washoe County Jail?
The Sheriff’s Office now accepts email messages for inmates. Click http://www.jailatm.com and follow the on-screen instructions to send an email to an inmate. You may communicate with an inmate at any time via the U.S. mail.
How does bail work in Reno Nevada?
Once bail is posted, the inmate is typically released within 1 to 4 hours. People released for “time served” are usually released at 5:00 a.m. The jail doesn’t provide transportation; however, Citi-Fare buses travel between the jail and downtown Reno.
How do I find out if someone is in jail in Maryland?
Maryland county jails typically have online databases where local law enforcement offices store inmate information. Persons who wish to find a person in jail may also contact the local sheriff’s office or police department to obtain information on inmates.