How do I capture close browser events?
Way to detect browser or tab close event
- Perform database operation before close the browser (without alert) Here, we will use the addEventListener() method to handle the beforeunload event to detect browser close.
- Show alert before close/reload the tab or browser.
- 1 Response.
How do I close the current tab?
Close a tab
- Windows & Linux: Ctrl + w.
- Mac: ⌘ + w.
How do I close the browser window on my phone?
Close a window
- On your Android tablet, open Chrome .
- Tap More. Manage windows.
- Next to the window you want to close, tap More. Close window.
- To confirm, tap Close window.
How do I close tabs on my Android?
Close a tab
- On your Android phone, open the Chrome app .
- To the right, tap Switch tabs. . You’ll see your open Chrome tabs.
- At the top right of the tab you want to close, tap Close. . You can also swipe to close the tab.
How do I close browser on Android?
1 Open the Internet application on the device. 2 Tap on screen or scroll down slightly so the bottom options appear. 3 This will show you all the tabs you have open. To close one tab or to select which tabs to close, touch the X in the top right corner of each tab you wish to close.
How do I close a tab on my browser Android?