How do you cut coffee filter flowers?
- Fold each coffee filter into 8 sections.
- Cut a single petal shape from your folded filter.
- Unfold the filter and paint it with watercolors.
- Allow the filters to dry completely.
- Fold your circles of tissue paper and cut them into flower shapes in the same way you cut the filters.
What can you make out of coffee filters?
46 Unique Coffee Filter Craft Ideas
- White Hydrangea Wreath. Can you believe that such a beautiful wreath can be made using plain coffee filters?
- Coffee Filter Twinkle Lights.
- Flowers and Carrots.
- Coffee Filter Topiary.
- Rainbow Fish.
- Tea Lights Bowls.
- Snail Suncatchers.
- Monster Marker Prints.
How do you make watercolor coffee filter flowers?
- Gather your supplies.
- Place a coffee filter on a piece of wax paper, and then add the paint.
- Paint a second coffee filter and set them both aside to dry.
- Fold each coffee filter in half and place them side by side, as shown.
- Fold the coffee filters in half again.
What can you do with paper coffee filters?
13 Unexpected Uses for Coffee Filters
- Place them between stacked plates.
- Use one as a snack bowl.
- Clean windows and mirrors.
- Place one in the bottom of a flower pot.
- Corral small pieces in one place.
- Dust your TV.
- Line a colander or sieve.
- Catch popsicle drips.
How do you make coffee filter crafts?
The easiest coffee filter craft
- Step 1 – Marker. Set out a few coffee filters and let the kids color all over them with marker. Make designs, scribbles, pictures, it doesn’t matter.
- Step 2 – Water. Fill a plastic cup with an inch or so of water.
- Step 3 – Dry. This doesn’t take as long as you might think.