How do you embed a YouTube video in an old PowerPoint?
In PowerPoint, go to the slide where you want to insert the content. On the toolbar ribbon, select the Insert tab, select Video, and then select Online Video. The Insert Video dialog box opens. Paste the embed code in the box named From a Video Embed Code, and then press Enter.
Why won’t some YouTube videos embed in PowerPoint?
You may need to click the video placeholder to get the preview image to appear the first time. If your video doesn’t embed correctly, read Requirements for using the PowerPoint YouTube feature and ensure that you have the necessary updates installed for your version of PowerPoint.
How do I embed audio in PowerPoint 2003?
Inserting Sounds: From File
- View the appropriate slide in Normal view.
- From the Insert menu, select Movies and Sounds » Sound from File…
- From the Look in pull-down list, navigate to and select the desired sound.
- Click OK.
- If you want your sound to play automatically, click AUTOMATICALLY.
Can I use a YouTube video in a presentation?
In general, embedding an online video in your presentation or Moodle course is safe and not a breach of copyright as the content is streaming directly from the host server and you’re not reproducing or downloading the video.
How do I embed a video into a PowerPoint presentation?
Insert a video stored on your computer
- In Normal view, select the slide you’d like to add a video to.
- On the Insert tab, click Video, then click Movie from File.
- In the Choose a Movie dialog box, select the file you want to insert. If you want to embed the video on the slide, simply click Insert.
How do I allow my YouTube video to be embedded?
Embed a video or playlist
- On a computer, go to the YouTube video or playlist you want to embed.
- Click SHARE .
- From the list of Share options, click Embed.
- From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
- Paste the code into your website HTML.