What are some disrespectful words?
- discourteous, rude, impolite, uncivil, unmannerly, ill-mannered, bad-mannered, ungracious, irreverent, inconsiderate.
- insolent, impudent, impertinent, cheeky, flippant, insubordinate, churlish.
- contemptuous, disdainful, derisive, scornful, disparaging, insulting, abusive.
What is a good synonym for arrogant?
How do you sound snobby?
Break ‘snobby’ down into sounds: [SNOB] + [EE] – say it out loud and exaggerate the sounds until you can consistently produce them.
How would you describe feisty?
Feisty is a word for someone who is touchy or quarrelsome. It can also mean “showing courage or determination.” If you’re huffy or thin-skinned, you’re feisty. Feisty people often seem to be itching for a fight. On the other hand, this has a more positive meaning.
What does arrogantly mean?
1 : exaggerating or disposed to exaggerate one’s own worth or importance often by an overbearing manner an arrogant official. 2 : showing an offensive attitude of superiority : proceeding from or characterized by arrogance an arrogant reply.
How do you speak arrogantly?
How To Speak Like An Arrogant Snob
- Use Flowery Language & Technical Terminology. As I author this composition, I earnestly yearn to overwhelm my readers with my incalculable vocabulary (and mastery of Microsoft Word’s thesaurus).
- Find A Way to Insult Them. Almost everyone knows a good lawyer joke or two.
- Put Your Audience Down.
What’s the opposite of feisty?
Antonyms for feisty dull, timid, flat, cowardly, fearful.
What’s another word for feisty?
What is another word for feisty?