What do you write in a baby girl scrapbook?
What to Put in a Baby Scrapbook?
- Pregnancy Pages. Here the ideas are just endless.
- Mementos from Your Baby Shower. All the souvenirs from the baby shower are also an excellent idea to put in your scrapbook.
- Current Events.
- Important First Memories.
- Footprints and Handprints.
- A Lock of Hair.
What do you put in a baby scrapbook?
What to put in your baby’s scrapbook
- Important first memories. A chapter full of first memories is a perfect way to start off a baby scrapbook.
- Handprints and footprints.
- A lock of hair.
- Your favourite memories.
- Keepsakes from their birth.
- Your baby’s favourites.
- Letters from loved ones.
How do you organize a baby scrapbook?
Keep Formatting Simple. Another great way to stay organized while creating your baby’s scrapbook is to structure your album in a month-by-month format. Instead of planning to create several separate layouts, simply do a coordinating two-page spread for every month of your baby’s first year.
How do you make a cute scrapbook?
17 Creative Scrapbook Ideas for your Photos
- Use a Map for a Background.
- Cut Fun Photos into Shapes.
- Ditch the Glue.
- Add an Envelope for Bits and Bobs.
- Press Flowers for a Pop of Color.
- Two Words: Washi Tape.
- Embroider Your Journey.
- Use Paint Chips.
What should be in a baby album?
Choose your photos.
- Pregnancy photos.
- An ultrasound photo.
- Photos from the hospital.
- The first day your baby comes home.
- Pictures with different family members.
- Photos taken during holidays and special occasions.
- Pictures that capture your baby’s milestones (i.e. first time sitting, standing, haircut, etc.).
How to make a pregnancy scrapbook?
What to put in a baby scrapbook?
Use a chronological layout. This will show the progression of your baby’s first years and how they changed and grew over that time period.
How to scrapbook a basic scrapbook page?
Here,the background is made beginning with a 12-inch wide by 4-inch tall strip of solid green card stock.
How to make a baby scrapbook album?
Making the album. Cut out two pieces of chipboard in the size of 5×9 inch and one piece in the size of 2×9 inch (if you want to change your album size, see above for finding the measures.) For one of the 5×9 inch pieces, measure 1/4 (0.25) inch from the long edge, and draw across a line with pencil. Align your binder mechanism with this line