You’ll need to provide:
What documents do I need to extend my visa UK?
You’ll need to provide:
- all your names.
- your date of birth.
- your current passport or other valid travel ID.
- copies of the photo page and any visa or entry stamps in your previous passports.
- a copy of your biometric residence permit, if you have one.
- details of any previous immigration applications you’ve made.
What are the documents required for Tier 2 visa?
What are the Document Requirements for a Tier 2 Visa?
- Tier 2 Visa sponsorship letter from the employer.
- Criminal record certificate.
- Tuberculosis test results.
- Police registration certificate.
- Proof you have the necessary funds to financially support yourself in the UK.
What documents are needed for DS 260?
DS-260 Supporting Documents
- Nationality proof (a passport photo page and a copy of the birth certificate).
- A copy of the marriage certificate.
- In the event of any prior marriages, a copy of the termination documents for the marriage (i.e. death or divorce certificates)
What documents do I need for UK spouse visa extension?
What Documents do I need for a Spouse Visa UK Extension?
- Valid passport;
- Proof that your relationship is genuine/you remain in a genuine relationship;
- Evidence of meeting the financial requirement;
- Proof of meeting the English language requirement;
- Adequate accommodation.
Does Tier 2 visa require IELTS?
You should score a 4.0 band minimum (equivalent to B1). It’s essential for a tier 2 visa. Your IELTS score will be valid for two years. Make sure you took your test in the last two years when applying for a tier 2 visa.
Can UKVI ask for more documents?
To request additional information, you must contact either the applicant or representative or sponsor or other third party by email or telephone, using the email address or telephone numbers provided on the application form or Certificate of Sponsorship or Confirmation for Acceptance of Studies or other relevant …
How long is DS-260 valid?
You’ll get the final decision either immediately after your interview or later on. If the Embassy approves your application, you’ll receive a U.S. visa valid for up to 12 months so you can travel to the United States. As an approved applicant, you’ll also receive a sealed envelope with your file.
What photographs are needed for DS-260?
If you are applying for an immigrant visa, using Form DS-260, you must provide two (2) identical photos at your immigrant visa interview. Your photos must be: Printed on photo quality paper. 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) in size.
What is the difference between FLR M and FLR FP?
What is the difference between FLR M and FLR FP? While FLR M relates to marriage, partners and dependent children, FLR FP is for Further Leave to Remain, in the ‘F and P’ categories, ie based on the Family Life under the Appendix FM or Private Life under the Part 7.
When can I apply for FLR extension?
When Can I Apply for FLR (M)? If you are switching from a different visa category, you can apply for/switch to FLR M at any time before your current visa expires. If you are applying to extend your existing Spouse/Partner visa, the earliest you can apply to extend is 28 days before your current visa expires.