What is a CV format?
A curriculum vitae (CV), Latin for “course of life,” is a detailed professional document highlighting a person’s education, experience and accomplishments. A CV may also include professional references, as well as coursework, fieldwork, hobbies and interests relevant to your profession.
How do I write a CV step by step?
6 simple steps for writing a successful CV
- Choose your format.
- Perfect your personal profile.
- Outline any relevant experience.
- Reference your education.
- Tailor it to the role you’re applying for.
- Give it a good proofread!
- Write a successful CV.