What is Swiftmailer?
Swift Mailer is a component based library for sending e-mails from PHP applications.
How do I use Swiftmailer?
In fact, it’s a pretty straightforward process to send emails using the Swift Mailer library.
- Initialize the Transport (SMTP/Sendmail) object.
- Initialize the Mailer object with that Transport.
- Initialize the Message object.
- Format and send the message.
How do I get PHPMailer?
Before proceeding make sure to install composer.
- Open the Command prompt and go to the directory of the project in which you want to use PHPMailer.
- Run the following command: composer require phpmailer/phpmailer.
- Wait for the installation to complete. It will download all the necessary classes to your project folder.